Briers Grey Flex and Protect Advanced Gardening Gloves
The Briers Grey Flex and Protect Advanced Gardening Gloves have additional protection between thumbs and forefingers to shield you from injury while handling garden equipment. Their breathable construction and reinforcement means they are perfect for both heavy-duty and fiddly gardening tasks.
What Are the Key Features and Benefits?
- Designed to protect hands while gardening
- Padded knuckles and palms for enhanced protection
- Breathable areas between the forefingers for coolness and comfort
- Extra protection between thumbs and forefingers for improved safety while handling tools
- Suitable for both intricate and heavy-duty gardening tasks
What Are the Gloves Made From?
- Materials of palm and fingers: 100% polyamide
- Materials of back: 100% polyester
- Materials of cuff: 79% polyester, 21% elastodiene
- Fourchettes: 100% polyamide
What Size Are the Gloves?
The Briers Grey Flex and Protect Advanced Gardening Gloves are available in a single size that should fit most individuals. Please consult the table below for details.
|Hand Circumference (mm)
|Hand Length (mm)
|Size 9 (Large)
What Are the Advantages of the Padded Construction?
Suitable for both intricate and heavy-duty tasks, the gloves offer both dexterity and protection. They are padded in the knuckles and palm areas to help prevent injury when handling heavy or robust tools and equipment, while the breathable areas between the forefingers help to keep hands cool during long hours and strenuous tasks in the garden.
What Are the Applications of the Gloves?
As the Briers Grey Flex and Protect Advanced Gardening Gloves protect hands with padding, they are ideal for a wide range of tasks. Suitable applications include:
- Gentle pruning
- Pot planting
- Watering plants
The Flex and Protect Gardening Gloves are also available in a Size 8 (Medium). Please see the Red Flex and Protect Advanced Gardening Gloves for a smaller size.
Documentation for the Briers Gloves
|Conformity Statement / User Instructions