Dirty Rigger Venta-Cool DTY-VENTA Anti-Sweat Breathable Rigger Gloves
Keep your hands cool and reduce moisture build up when working in the summer with the Dirty Rigger Venta-Cool DTY-VENTA Anti-Sweat Breathable Rigger Gloves. These ventilated gloves offer approximately 80% more air-flow than regular Dirty Rigger gloves, and are ideal for rigging, rope handling, and outdoor summer work. Featured on the elastic wrist of these gloves is an ID tag, making it easier to identify a specific user's gloves.
Which Rigging Glove Size Is right For Me?
These gloves are available in a range of sizes, making it easier to find a pair that fit you well. To discover the best option for you, start by measuring the length of your hand the circumference of your palm (as seen below). Once you have these measurements, you can compare them to the sizing table below to identify your glove size.
|Size ||Palm Circumference ||Hand Length |
|Size 7 (Small) ||178mm ||171mm |
|Size 8 (Medium) ||203mm ||182mm |
|Size 9 (Large) ||229mm ||192mm |
|Size 10 (Extra Large) ||254mm ||204mm |
Who Can USE THE SUMMER Work GLOVES?
These ventilating gloves are perfect for use during a range of tasks, especially during the warmest parts of the year. Suitable applications for these gloves include (but are not limited to):
- Rope handling
- Outdoor summer work
How Can These Breathable Gloves Protect My Hands?
These gloves are designed to control sweat build-up and offer excellent air-flow to keep hands cool and dry when working in the summer heat. It's main protective features include:
- Provides some abrasion resistance for safe cabling and rope handling
- Offers approximately 80% more airflow than regular Dirty Rigger gloves to help control moisture build-up
- Leather palm designed to expel sweat through micro perforations
Testing to European Standards
EN 388 (Mechanical Resistance)
|Hazard ||Resistance Level |
|Abrasion Resistance ||Level 2 |
|Cut Resistance ||Level 0 |
|Tear Resistance ||Level 2 |
|Puncture Resistance ||Level 0 |
Key Features and Benefits
- Pair of ventilated rigger gloves
- Ideal for rigging and outdoor summer work
- Constructed from high-ventilation materials to encourage maximum airflow
- Offers approximately 80% more airflow then other Dirty Rigger gloves
- Designed to keep hands cool when working in summer
- Double-stitched seams offer enhanced durability
- Synthetic leather palm provides excellent durability for long-lasting wear
- Leather base on palm expels sweat through micro perforations to help minimise moisture build-up
- ID tag included on the wrists for easy identification of correct gloves
- Elasticated wrist offers a snug fit and reduces risk of glove slippage
- Available in a range of sizes so you can find the best fit for your hands
- Synthetic leather and neoprene