Ejendals Tegera 364 Cowhide Leather Rigger Gloves
Manufactured and designed in the mould of a traditional rigger glove, Ejendals Tegera 364 Cowhide Leather Rigger Gloves use high-quality full grain cowhide material to form a pair of heavy-duty, bulky safety gloves. Specialised for use in harsh environments, 364 Gloves use finger reinforcements and a thick, bulky material foundation to guarantee safety when lifting, handling, carrying and pulling.
- 1 x Pair of Safety Gloves
Which Size Is Right for Me?
Whatever your application, it's vital your gloves fit perfectly. Thankfully, finding the perfect size for you couldn't be easier. Simply measure the circumference of you palm and the length of your hand as demonstrated in the image below:
Once you have these measurements, please consult the sizing chart beneath to match them to the correct size glove for you:
|Circumference of Palm (mm)
|Length of Hand (mm)
Key Features and Attributes
- Rigger style is stick and durable for heavy-duty handling, lifting, carrying and lifting applications
- High resistance to tearing makes for a long-lasting, highly durable glove
- Specifically designed for use in hardcore, harsh environments like building sites and offshore rigs
- Reinforced fingertips and thumb make handling cable, metal, tools and equipment a breeze
- Spacious design allows the fingers and palm ample room for manoeuvring and adjusting
- Extended cuff prevents dirt and debris entering at the wrist
- Thick and packed out style ensure your hands and fingers stay warm no matter where you're working
- Premium cowhide leather is a warm, highly durable foundation fabric that enhances durability and heat retention
- Available in three different sizes for a guaranteed fit
To be sold as a safety garment in Europe, the fabric used in the manufacturing process must first be tested to determine the level of protection it provides. Please see below for more information.
EN 388 is a European regulation governing the sale of gloves used for safety and protection. It determines the gloves' performance when used for protection against mechanical machinery by measuring the fabric's abrasion, cut, tear and puncture resistance.
|ISO Cut Resistance
Suitable Environments for Use
Rigger gloves provide ample protection against a range of mechanical hazards, making them suitable for a number of applications and environments. Please see the list below for a few examples we believe to be suitable:
Innovative Rigger Design
Rigger gloves are highly versatile thanks to their bulky, thick design. They provide the protection necessary for use in heavy-duty environments, whilst simultaneously remaining lightweight enough to be using for precise applications like gardening.
Are Tegera 364 Gloves Comfortable?
364 Gloves are unlined, allowing the entire hand to breath naturally whilst you work. Their cowhide leather composition is smooth and even, reducing the chance of irritation and the aggravation of skin conditions. Their bulky, wide fingertips use a large amount of fabric to promote a firm grip and prevent the build up of hand fatigue and strain when lifting and carrying over prolonged periods.
Cowhide Leather Fabric
Cowhide leather is a great foundation fabric for use in glove manufacturing. It's affordable, warm and has a great natural elasticity that keeps a heavier, bulky rigger style glove feeling pliable and inobtrusive.
Extended Flap-Style Wrist Cuff
The flap-style cuff on Tegera 364 Gloves prevents dirt and debris entering the glove at the wrist. An extended cuff also helps to keep the glove in place, preventing slippage, running down and displacement.
Declaration of Conformity Statement
Click here to view the declaration of conformity statement for this product