Ergodyne Proflex 819WP Extreme Waterproof Thermal Work Gloves
Whether you work outdoors in freezing weather or work in an artificially cold environment, it's essential to keep your hands warm and protected. Now with an updated aesthetic design, the Ergodyne ProFlex 819WP Extreme Waterproof Thermal Work Gloves are a pair of high-quality safety gloves designed to keep your hands toasty and dry when you’re working in the cold.
Please note that these gloves are an updated version of the Ergodyne ProFlex 819WP, which have been discontinued by the manufacturer.
- Glove Code: 819WP
- EN 388:2016
- EN 420+A:2009
- Size Range: Small - XX-Large
- Supplied as a pair
Resistance of the ProFlex 819WP Waterproof THERMAL Gloves
The Ergodyne ProFlex 819WP Gloves have been tested in accordance with EU standards to ensure high levels of performance. Please find the results below:
|ISO Cut Resistance
Uses of the ProFlex 819WP Waterproof Work Gloves
The Ergodyne ProFlex 819WP Extreme Gloves are designed for use in harsh, cold and wet environments, especially environments which demand manual effort. This makes them suitable for the following applications:
- Cold Weather Work
- Cold Storage
- Freezer Work
- Service Techs
- Outdoor Recreation
Features of the ProFlex 819WP Extreme Thermal Work Gloves
- Dual-zone insulated with 80 grams (palm) and 150 grams (back of the hand) of 3M Thinsulate for extreme hand protection in cold conditions
- Rugged Ax suede palm and fingertip reinforcements are abrasion resistant and flexible for handling things in freezing temperatures
- Durable ripstop outer shell with DWR water-repellent finish improves resistance to elements
- New and improved palm and fingertip reinforcements are abrasion-resistant and flexible for secure handling in cold temperatures
- Touchscreen sensitive for compatibility with smartphones and tablets with thumb and index finger
- Remove the gloves with ease using the internal elastic cinch cord, which fits under or over jacket sleeves
- Neoprene knuckle pad improves warmth and imperviousness to impact
- Reflective strips allow for enhanced wearer visibility and hand signalling
- These gloves are machine washable for lasting hygiene
Why Choose the ProFlex 819WP Gloves?
The ProFlex 819WP Gloves are the ultimate extreme weather gloves. Based on years of ergonomic and extreme weather research by innovative US workwear manufacturer Ergodyne, the 819WP Gloves guarantee to provide enhanced user dexterity, protection, warmth, and weather resistance.
Sizing of the ProFlex 819WP Extreme Thermal Gloves
The Ergodyne ProFlex 819WP Extreme Thermal Gloves are available in five sizes that should suit the hands of most users. Please measure the circumference of your hand around the palm. Do NOT include the thumb area.
|Size of Gloves
|Circumference of Hand (cm)
|18 - 20cm
|20 - 23cm
|23 - 25cm
|25 - 28cm
|28 - 30cm
Documentation for the ProFlex 819WP Extreme Waterproof Thermal Work Gloves
|Instructions for Use