Hand Safe GN63 Stretch Vinyl Powder-Free Disposable Gloves
Disposable gloves not only need to be stretchy and protective to allow you to do your job but also be comfortable for wear all day long. Made of high-quality stretch vinyl, the Hand Safe GN63 Stretch Vinyl Powder-Free Disposable Gloves have a soft smooth formulation which offers an improved feel and fit, helping to reduce fatigue even with extended wear.
Sizing of the Hand Safe GN63 Examination Gloves
The Shield2 GN63 Examination Gloves are available in four sizes and feature a minimum length of 240mm. To find the right size for you, measure your palm across its widest point, as shown below, then use the table underneath to determine the right size for your needs.
|Size ||Palm Circumference ||Hand Length |
|Size 7 (Small) ||178mm ||240mm |
|Size 8 (Medium) ||203mm ||240mm |
|Size 9 (Large) ||229mm ||240mm |
|Size 10 (Extra-Large) ||254mm ||240mm |
Uses of the GN63 Vinyl Gloves
Approved for single use medical application, as well as for contact with food, these disposable gloves have a wide range of uses. A full list of applications for these gloves include:
- Food manufacturing and preparation
- Medical, Vet and Dental
- Hair and Beauty
- Domestic cleaning
- Product inspection
- Airport security
Regulatory Compliance of the GN63 Vinyl Disposable Gloves
The GN63 Stretch Vinyl Gloves comply with:
- Medical Devices Directives 93/42/EEC (and subsequent amendments)
- EN455 parts 1, 2, 3 and 4: Medical Gloves for Single use
The GN63 Gloves are manufactured in accordance with:
- European Personal Protective Equipment Directive 89/686/EEC
- CE Category: Class I non-sterile Medical Device
- EN420: Protective gloves: General requirements
The GN63 Gloves are tested to:
- AQL 1.5
- ASTM F1671-7
- Food approval EC1935/2004 (except fatty foods)
Key Features and Benefits
- Latex-free disposable gloves reduce risk of allergy
- Ambidextrous design for versatility of use
- Powder-free to reduce potential dust contamination
- Comfortable smooth fit and feel for reduced hand fatigue
- Typical force at break of 3.6 Newtons
- Shelf life of three years
- AQL 1.5
- Compliant with Medical Devices Regulation (EU) 2017/745 Class 1
- Tested to EN standards
Are These Examination Gloves Safe For Someone With A Latex Allergy?
As the Hand Safe GN63 Vinyl Gloves are latex free, they are less likely to trigger an allergic reaction than latex-based examination gloves. This makes them safe and ideal for users with a latex allergy or sensitive skin.
How Flexible Are These Disposable Gloves?
With a flexible and smooth finish, these disposable gloves reduces the occurrence of hand fatigue even with extended wear.