Healthline GN31 Chlorinated Latex Examination Gloves
The Healthline GN31 Chlorinated Latex Examination Gloves are high-quality, non-sterile latex gloves that have been developed to provide durable and comfortable hand protection. These safety gloves are not only suitable for general medical use, but also a wide range of applications across numerous other industries such as the vet, dental, hair and beauty industries.
Sizing of the Healthline Latex Gloves
The Healthline Disposable Gloves are available in four sizes that should suit most users. To find your perfect size, measure the length and circumference of your hands as seen below and then match your measurements to the table.
Uses for the Healthline GN31 Examination Latex Gloves
Approved for medical use, the GN31 Gloves can be used by doctors, nurses, vets and dentists for procedures where non-sterile hand protection is required. In addition, their uses include (but are not limited to):
- Airport security
- Household cleaning
- Care home duties
- Product inspection
- Hair and Beauty uses
Compliance of the GN31 Gloves
The GN31 Gloves comply with:
- Medical Devices Directives 93/42/EEC Class 1 (2007/47/EC)
- EN455 parts 1, 2, 3 and 4: Medical Gloves for Single use
The GN31 Gloves are manufactured in accordance with:
- European Personal Protective Equipment Directive 89/686/EEC
- CE Category: Cat III (0086)
- EN420: Protective gloves: General requirements
- EN374-2 Protective gloves: Chemicals and Micro organisms penetration
- EN374-3 Protective gloves: Chemicals and Micro organisms permeation
The GN31 Gloves are tested to:
Textured for Better Grip
The GN31 Examination Gloves feature a textured outer surface for improved grip. This enables the wearer to hold and manoeuvre implements with greater ease.
Features and Benefits
- Durable natural rubber latex with beaded cuff design
- Chlorinated to reduce latex protein content
- Textured outer surface for improved grip
- Good feel and fit, and reduction in fatigue during extended wear
- Powder free to reduce the risk of dust contamination
- Ambidextrous for versatility of use
- Have a shelf life of three years
- Typical force at break of 6 Newtons
- EN420: Dexterity Level 5
- EN374 tested for Sodium hydroxide 40%
Chlorination and low Chemical Content
The GN31 Gloves have been chlorinated to reduce the latex protein content, minimising the risk of contamination and allergic reaction. They are also low in residual chemicals to reduce the risk of contact dermatitis associated with these chemicals. However, individuals with a pre-existing latex allergy and those with sensitive skin should use these gloves with caution.
Each size of the GN31 Disposable Gloves has the following thicknesses:
- Palm Thickness: 0.11mm (±0.02mm)
- Finger Thickness: 0.13mm (±0.02mm)
- Cuff Thickness: 0.08mm (±0.02mm)
Please Note: The GN31 Glove contain latex, which can cause allergic reactions, including anaphylactic responses. They also contain ZDBC and ZDEC chemicals, which can cause type IV skin irritation and contact dermatitis.
How Are These Disposable Gloves Packaged?
The GN31 Gloves are packaged in dispensers for greater convenience of use and improved hygiene. Each box dispenser contains 100 ambidextrous gloves.
|Instructions (High Res)
|Data Sheet (PDF)