Shield GD05 Powder-Free Latex Gloves
The Shield GD05 Powder-Free Latex Gloves are high quality disposable latex gloves made from natural rubber and designed to feel like a second skin for maximum user comfort. Durable with a beaded cuff for added strength and textured for improved grip, the GD05 Gloves are ideal for procedures that require reliable hand protection that doesn't inhibit movement.
Made from natural rubber latex, the GD05 Latex Gloves are flexible for an improved, snug fit. This makes them remarkably comfortable and effectively reduces hand fatigue during extended use. Manufactured in accordance with EN420: Protective gloves: General requirements, and with a beaded cuff for added strength, the GD05 Latex Gloves are resilient, giving the user peace of mind that they have protection that they can trust.
Additional Features of the Shield GD05 Gloves
- Ambidextrous design
- Natural colour
- Shelf life of three years
- Force at break of 6 Newtons
- EN420 rated Level 5 for Dexterity
- EN374 tested for Sodium hydroxide 40%
- Powder free to reduce potential dust contamination
- Mildly chlorinated to reduce latex protein content
- Safe for contact with food (Food approval EC1935/2004)
Regulatory Compliance of the GD05 Gloves
The GD05 Gloves are manufactured in accordance with:
- European Personal Protective Equipment Directive 89/686/EEC
- CE Category: Cat III (0086)
- EN420: Protective gloves: General requirements
- EN374-2 Protective gloves: Chemicals and Micro organisms penetration
- EN374-3 Protective gloves: Chemicals and Micro organisms permeation
The GD05 Gloves comply with:
- EN455 parts 1 and 3: Medical Gloves for Single use
The GD05 Gloves are tested to:
- AQL 1.5
- Food approval EC1935/2004
Uses for the GD05 Latex Gloves
Approved for general medical use and for contact with food, the Shield GD05 Latex Gloves have a wide variety of uses. These include (but are not limited to) general examination by doctors, dentists and vets, fast food service and food production. In addition, they can be used in care homes, laboratories, pharmacies, warehouses and for general use in the home, as well as for security, product and customs inspections.
Sizing of the GD05 Latex Gloves
The Shield GD05 Gloves are available in sizes Extra Small, Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large. To find the correct size, measure your hand across the widest part of your palm, as shown below, then refer to the sizing table underneath.
|Size ||Palm width (mm) ||Length (mm) |
|Extra Small ||≤ 80mm ± 10mm ||Min 240mm |
|Small ||80 ± 10mm ||Min 240mm |
|Medium ||95 ± 10mm ||Min 240mm |
|Large ||110 ± 10mm ||Min 240mm |
|Extra Large ||≥ 110 ± 10mm ||Min 240mm |
Although the GD05 Latex Gloves are chlorinated to reduce their latex protein content, they do contain natural rubber latex, which can cause allergic reactions, including anaphylactic responses. While low in residual chemicals, the GD05 Gloves contain ZDBC and ZDEC chemicals, which can cause type IV skin irritation and contact dermatitis.
Documentation for the Shield GD05 Gloves
|Conformity Statement ||Instructions (High Res) ||Data Sheet (PDF) |
| || || |