Heat Holders Willow Women's Cream Thermal Gloves
Featuring a specially-designed thermal lining, the Heat Holders Willow Women's Cream Thermal Gloves expertly trap in heat to keep your hands warm and protected from the elements. The soft, fur-like comfort of the lining promises to keep hands extra warm and toasty on cold days, and the extra-long ribbed cuffs minimise the chance of heat escaping between your sleeves and the gloves.
- 1 x Pair of Women's Gloves
Key Features and Benefits
- Soft, fur-like liner creates layers of warmth to keep hands cosy
- Expertly retains heat to insulate your hands and wrists all winter long
- Features extra-long cuffs with elasticated ribbing to keep wrists warm too
- Knitted from soft, durable and easy to care for materials
- Convenient for everyday use
- Can be worn at home to stay warm indoors and reduce energy bills
- Classic design that is timelessly stylish and chic
What Size Do Heat Holders Women's Gloves Come In?
Heat Holders Willow Women's Gloves come in two different sizes: Small/Medium and Large/Extra Large. To find which glove size is right for you, measure the circumference of your hand at the base of the knuckles as shown in the diagram below. Find your measurement in the table to find your perfect size.
|19 - 21cm (7.5 - 8.2")
|21 - 23cm (8.2 - 9.1")
Who Can Use Heat Holders Willow Gloves?
Cold hands can be a symptom of a large number of different health conditions. The Heat Holder Women's Cream Gloves are ideal for those who suffer from:
- Raynaud's disease
- Poor circulation and anaemia
- Those with low blood pressure
- An underactive thyroid or Hashimoto's disease
- Heart disease and atherosclerosis
- Cold uticaria
In addition to these conditions, the Heat Holders Willow Women's Gloves are perfect for anyone who feels that their hands need some extra protection, including those who suffer from:
- Sensitive and delicate skin
- Eczema and dermatitis
- Peripheral neuropathy
Are Heat Holders Women's Gloves Suitable for Outdoor Use?
Heat Holders Gloves are ideal for anyone who spends time outdoors, for example:
- Football fans
- Runners and cyclists
- Hikers and those who enjoy walking
- Skiers and winter sports enthusiasts
- Those who work in freezers, e.g meat packers
- Rescue workers
Thermal Lining for Maximum Protection
Featuring the super-soft HeatWeaver thermal lining, the Heat Holders Women's Cream Gloves are a warm and cosy glove that is ideal for protecting cold, dry and chapped hands from the elements. Exposure to cold wind, rain and snow can cause hands to become sore, red and chapped, which can be painful and give rise to a risk for infection. The Heat Holders Women's Gloves wrap your hands in layers of protective material to keep the elements out and the heat in, making sure that hands stay toasty and warm, whatever the weather.
Extra-Long Ribbed Cuff for Heat Retention
Heat Holders have extended the cuff of their Willow Women's Gloves to ensure that no heat escapes between the glove and your sleeve. Th ribbed design helps the cuff to adhere closely to your skin, preventing cold air from getting inside.
- Outer Layer: 100% acrylic
- Thermal Lining: 100% polyester
- Machine was at 40°C
- Do not tumble dry