HexArmor PointGuard Ultra 4045 Silicone Grip Needlestick Gloves
Fortify your hands with the HexArmor PointGuard Ultra 4045 Silicone Grip Needlestick Gloves, some of the best available gloves for medical waste disposal units and law enforcement officers. Boasting the highest levels of cut and needlestick resistance, these SuperFabric gloves provide a close and anatomic fit, allowing for superior dexterity and handling.
- 1 x Pair of Needlestick Gloves
- HexArmor PointGuard Ultra 4045 Silicone Grip Needlestick Gloves - Size 7 (Small): 4045-S
- HexArmor PointGuard Ultra 4045 Silicone Grip Needlestick Gloves - Size 8 (Medium): 4045-M
- HexArmor PointGuard Ultra 4045 Silicone Grip Needlestick Gloves - Size 9 (Large): 4045-L
- HexArmor PointGuard Ultra 4045 Silicone Grip Needlestick Gloves - Size 10 (Extra Large): 4045-XL
Which Size Should I Choose?
To find the right size for you, please measure the circumference of your hand (excluding the thumb) around your knuckles with your fingers closed, as shown in the diagram below. Then, match your measurement to the corresponding size in the sizing guide below the diagram, and select using the drop-down menus near the top of the page.
|Size ||Circumference (mm) ||Length (mm) |
|Size 6 ||152mm ||160mm |
|Size 7 ||178mm ||171mm |
|Size 8 ||203mm ||182mm |
|Size 9 ||229mm ||192mm |
|Size 10 ||254mm ||204mm |
|Size 11 ||279mm ||215mm |
Why Should I Buy the HexArmor PointGuard Ultra 4045 Gloves?
- SuperFabric Layering: Super strong SuperFabric allows for highest needlestick and laceration protection
- Silicone Palm Patterns: Allows for a superior grip in damp and dry environments
- Form-Fitting Design: Anatomic fit allows for increased sensitivity and comfort
- Neoprene Cuffs: Style of cuff with Velcro closures allow for a superior fit
- Impact Protection: Back-of-hand padding across knuckles allows for bump protection
Where Can I Use the HexArmor Pointguard Ultra 4045 Gloves?
Thanks to their impressive level of cut and needlestick protection, the PointGuard Ultra 4045 are useful in a variety of high-risk applications. Suitable tasks include:
What Can the HexArmor NeedleStick Gloves Protect Me From?
EN 388 is a European regulation governing the sale of gloves used for safety and protection. It determines the gloves' performance when used for protection against mechanical machinery by measuring the fabric's abrasion, cut, tear and puncture resistance.
The EN 388 cut resistance test uses a single sharp implement to repeatedly pressure a glove in order to determine the amount of force required to cause visible and functional damage.
|Hazard ||Resistance Level |
|Abrasion Resistance ||Level 4 |
|Cut Resistance ||N/A |
|Tear Resistance ||Level 2 |
|Puncture Resistance ||Level 2 |
|ISO Blade Cut Resistance ||Level F |
Additional Hypodermic Needlestick Protection
On top of their incredible cut-resistance rating, HexArmor Needlestick Protection Gloves are independently verified as safe for handling 25 gauge hypodermic needles under ANSI Safety Legislation.
INNOVATIVE SUPERFABRIC PROTECTION SYSTEM
SuperFabric was developed in 1996 as a solution to punctures, incisions, needles, cuts and slashing. SuperFabric is lightweight and can be layered into a garment to provide bulky or inobtrusive protection depending on the desired application.
How Grippy Are HexArmor PointGuard Ultra 4045 Gloves?
Having a good hold on the tools and material you use is vital. Every year, an alarming amount of accidents occur on sites due to tools and equipment being dropped. HexArmor PointGuard Ultra 4045 Gloves use a silicone pattern across the palms to enhance grip in a variety of conditions.
Neoprene Velcro Cuff
Fed up of getting home and finding your hands red, sore and dried out? An adjustable Velcro strap allows the user to customise how tight they want their gloves to fit, preventing dirt, debris and other irritants from entering the glove.