MaxxDry Work Glove, Boot and Shoe Dryer
The MaxxDry Work Glove, Boot and Shoe Dryer is a super-fast dryer of work gloves, work boots and work shoes, allowing you to dry items within one hour of them becoming wet. The perfect choice for anyone who works outdoors or in wet conditions, this dryer can help retain the longevity of your gloves by preventing odour and degradation.
What's in the Box?
With your purchase, you will receive:
- 1 x Maxxdry Heavy Duty Dryer
- 2 x Removable Sixteen Inch Extension Tubes
- 1 x Six Foot Power Cable
- 1 x One Year Warranty
What Is the MaxxDry Work Glove Dryer?
The MaxxDry Work Glove Dryer allows you to fit two pairs of gloves, boots and shoes on the two prongs, which then heat the inside of the items to dry them at speed. The heater warms up to 40.5°C to evaporate the water, then a fan within the dryer warms up the shoe, helping to ensure that the hard-to-reach areas of each item is warmed. The air is circulated, helping to prevent humidity that can lead to damp and mould.
How Do I Use the MaxxDry Work Glove, Boot and Shoe Dryer?
Using the MaxxDry Dryer is easy. Please follow the below instructions:
- Decide whether or not you will need to use the extension tubes for your desired items
- If you need the extender tubes then slide them over two of the fan rods, otherwise move straight to step three
- Place one item upside down on a fan rod or extender tube (up to a maximum of four items)
- Turn on the fan and heater
- Return in an hour to check on progress
- If your shoes have fully dried simply take them off and turn off the fan and dryer
- If not they can be left on for longer, the heater will automatically turn off after three hours to prevent waste and to increase safety
Can I Dry Items with Delicate Materials?
When the MaxxDry Dryer is set to the "mild heat" or "no heat at all" settings, it is suitable for delicate materials and those that can be vulnerable to warping with heat. On the "mild heat" and "no heat" settings, the MaxxDry is suitable for:
- Microfibril materials
- Woven nylon
- Fine leather
- Other man-made materials
What Can I Dry On the Dryer?
You can dry any of our work gloves on the dryer. If you aren't drying work boots or shoes, then you can dry two pairs of work gloves at once. The dryer can be used with extremely thin and dexterous work gloves such as glove liners.
How Long Does It Take to Dry Work Gloves?
It should take approximately one hour to dry most items. However, this could be less for thinner or less wet gloves, and longer for more heavy-duty or more wet gloves. In any case, the dryer will turn off after three hours for your safety.
Will It Damage My Work Gloves?
The dryer is safe to use on delicate items and will not shrink clothes or damage custom liners. It also features a switch to turn off the heat and leave only the fan running, so that you can monitor the drying of especially delicate items. Since the dryer is so fast acting, it also prevents the development of bacteria and fungus that can break down garments over time.
Other Key Points
- Keeps air moving to prevent odour build up
- Dual prongued for multiple glove drying
- Circulation to all corners ensures all of the item is dried
- Will turn off after three hours for your safety
- Features a six foot power cord for usability
- Has a temperature of 40.5°C
- Dimensions (DxHxW): 12 x 17 x 15"
- Warranty: One Year