KLASS Anti-Needle 5 Cut and Needle-Resistant Gloves
Offering level F cut protection, high abrasion, tear and puncture resistance, the KLASS Anti-Needle 5 Cut and Needle-Resistant Gloves equip hands to be able to to safely work around nails, metal shards, glass fragments, and other sharp hazardous objects. A grippy coating ensures you've got a safe hold of all tools even in wet conditions, making these safety gloves also useful an array of industries, including agriculture and gardening.
- 1 x Pair of Needle Gloves
Which Size Is Right For Me?
The KLASS Gloves Anti-Needle 5 Gloves are available in three sizes. To find the right size for you, measure the length and circumference of your hand as demonstrated in the diagram and match your results to the sizing table provided.
How Do the KLASS Safety Gloves Protect Your Hands?
The KLASS Safety Gloves have 10 layers of stainless-steel fabric on the palm and fingertips to provide protection to the most vulnerable parts of the hand. Multiple layers of this material not only provides needle resistance, but also adds to their abrasion, tear and cut resistant properties for additional protection. Finally the crinkled latex coating offers excellent grip, even in wet conditions, allowing for safe handling of all tools and therefore preventing injury.
EN 388 (Protection Against Mechanical Risks)
- ANSI/ISEA Tested with ASTM F2878 Level 5
Key Features and BENEFITS
- Needle resistant gloves for needle, cut and puncture protection
- 10 layers of stainless-steel fabric provides excellent puncture resistance
- Maximum level F cut resistance for handling sharp objects and edges
- ANSI needle puncture resistance level 5
- Reinforcement patch between thumb and index finger for extra protection
- Fully waterproof for use in wet conditions
- Excellent grip in wet and dry conditions
- Velcro strap around wrist for secure fastening and a secure fit
- 10-gauge design is thick and protective
- CE-certified for reliable quality and usage
Who Can Use the KLASS Cut Resistant Gloves?
The KLASS gloves offer high levels of cut and puncture protection from hazardous objects. Some recommended areas of use include the following:
- Security inspection
- Council workers
- Agricultural and gardening
- Waste disposal
- Construction sites, recycling areas etc.
How Puncture Resistant Are These Gloves?
The KLASS gloves are lined with 10 layers of stainless-steel fabric, thus providing excellent puncture resistant to pointed surfaces such as needles. With the KLASS Anti-needle 5 Gloves you can have total confidence in the protection these gloves offer when dealing with hazardous objects such as nails, wire, glass fragments, metal shards, wood splinters and needles.
What Materials Are the KLASS Needle Resistant Gloves Made of?
The KLASS Needle Resistant Gloves are made up of the following materials:
- Coating: Crinkle latex
- Liner: Cotton, Polyester, Stainless steel fibres