KLASS H2O Waterproof Grip Gloves
Fully water and oil resistant, the KLASS H2O Waterproof Grip Gloves are perfect for those jobs that require your hands to get dirty. A flexible 13-gauge liner makes these gloves excellent for all precision handling jobs both indoors or outdoors, while their grippy coating ensures you've got a safe hold on all your tools.
Please Note: These gloves are sold in minimum order quantities of 12 pairs.
Which Size Is Right For Me?
The KLASS Gloves are available in three sizes that should be suitable for most users. To find your perfect pair, please measure the circumference and length of your hands and match the results to the table below.
How Do the KLASS Safety Gloves Protect Your Hands?
Because of their extra grippy latex foam coating, the KLASS Safety Gloves offer superb grip in wet and slippery conditions. This, along with their waterproof and mechanically strong design, combine to boost productivity when handling materials.
EN 388 (Protection Against Mechanical Risks)
Key Features and Benefits
- Designed with a waterproof full latex coating that is ideal for wet conditions
- Latex foam coating provides grip in all conditions
- Fitted with a medium thickness 13 gauge nylon liner that ensures flexibility
- Ergonomically designed to reduce hand fatigue
- Protection against minor cuts and abrasions on the palm and fingers
- Elasticated wrists ensure a secure fit
- DMF (dimethylformamide) free for those with sensitive skin
- Available in three sizes to suit most users
Who Can Use the KLASS Handling Gloves?
While they are best suited to use in wet conditions, these gloves are highly versatile. They can also be used inside and outside, in dry conditions and in clean and dirty environments. Some applications where they are recommended include:
- Coating: Latex
- Liner: Nylon