Pawa PG510 Oil-Resistant Cut Level D Gloves
Designed to provide protection against mechanical hazards, oil and grease while providing good grip, the Pawa PG510 Oil-Resistant Cut Level D Gloves are constructed from a high-performance, cut-resistant liner with two nitrile coatings. The first nitrile layer creates a liquid-proof barrier, while the secondary nitrile micro foam coating provides excellent grip in wet and oily conditions for safer, easier handling.
- Pawa PG510 Oil-Resistant Cut Level D Gloves – Size 8 (Medium): PG51012
- Pawa PG510 Oil-Resistant Cut Level D Gloves – Size 9 (Large): PG51013
- Pawa PG510 Oil-Resistant Cut Level D Gloves – Size 10 (Extra Large): PG51014
Which Size Should I Choose?
To find the right size for you, please measure the circumference of your hand (excluding the thumb) around your knuckles with your fingers closed, as shown in the diagram below. Then, match your measurement to the corresponding size in the sizing guide below the diagram, and select using the drop-down menus near the top of the page.
|Glove Size ||Hand Circumference |
|Size 8 (Medium) ||203mm |
|Size 9 (Large) ||229mm |
|Size 10 (Extra Large) ||254mm |
Why Should I Buy the Pawa PG510 Oil Resistant Gloves?
- Cut-Resistant: High-performance anti-cut yarn liner with full nitrile coating
- Oil-Resistance: Coated with a layer of nitrile and a layer of nitrile micro foam for oil resistance
- All Round: Excellent resistance to abrasion, cut, tear and puncture
- Water: Liquid-proof and oil- and grease-resistant coating
- Grip: Excellent grip in wet and oily conditions
- Wrist Protection: Extended cuffs provide protection to the wrists
- Comfort:Anatomical design prevents hand fatigue
Where Can I Use the PG510 Oil-Resistant Cut GLoves?
The Pawa Gloves offer a good level of cut resistance with high dexterity, making them ideal for tricky tasks that demand cut protection. Suitable tasks include:
- Handling oily components/parts
- Material handling
- Municipal services
- Steel and metal fabrication
- Steel and metal handling
- Vehicle recovery services
- Waste management
- Waste sorting operations
What Can the Supertouch Gloves Protect Me From?
To ensure these gloves provide you with the protection you need, they have been tested to a range of different standards. The results of mechanical resistance tests under EN 388 can be found in the table below. More information on the standards to which these gloves have been certified can be found in the PDF documents near the bottom of this page.
|Hazard ||Resistance Rating |
|Abrasion ||Level 4 |
|Cut ||Level 4 |
|Tear ||Level 4 |
|Puncture ||Level 4 |
|ISO Cut ||Level D |
How Protective Are the PG510 Oil-Resistant Cut Gloves
Constructed from a high-performance, cut-resistant liner with two layers of nitrile coating, the ST Gloves provide outstanding protection against mechanical hazards, achieving high ratings for resistance to abrasion, cut, tear and puncture when tested to EN 388:2016. As a result, these gloves are suitable for an incredible range of tasks across dry, wet and oily environments.
How Grippy Are the Pawa PG510 Gloves?
The Supertouch Gloves are built with two layers of nitrile, with the first creating a liquid-proof barrier that prevents water, oil and grease from permeating the liner to protect the hands and keep them dry. The second layer of nitrile micro foam promotes good grip in both wet and oily conditions for easier, safer handling and reduced hand fatigue.
|Size ||Glove Code |
|Size 8 (Medium) ||PG51012 |
|Size 9 (Large) ||PG51013 |
|Size 10 (Extra Large) ||PG51014 |
Documentation for the PAWA PG510 GLOVES
|Conformity Statement ||Instructions for Use |
| || |