Polyco Finite FHD50 HD Blue Powder-Free Disposable Nitrile Gloves
If you need tough, versatile, and disposable nitrile gloves, the Polyco Finite FHD50 HD Blue Powder-Free Disposable Nitrile Gloves are a great choice. The food-safe design offers Type B chemical resistance for protection again a selection of hazardous chemicals, and is suitable for use in food manufacturing, pharmaceutical, janitorial, and automotive industries. With a powder-free, single-use design these gloves help to minimise the risk of contact contamination during use, and help to maintain optimal hygiene standards.
- 50 x Pairs of Disposable Gloves supplied in a box
Which Size Nitrile Gloves Should I Wear?
These disposable nitrile gloves are available in a few different sizes, making it easier for you to find the ideal fit. To discover which size gloves are right for you, start by measuring the length of your hand and the circumference of your palm (as seen below).
Once you have these measurements, use the table below to find out which glove size will be the most comfortable and secure fit for your hands.
|Size ||Palm Circumference ||Hand Length |
|Size 6.5 - 7 ||165 - 178mm ||165.5 -171mm |
|Size 7.5 - 8 ||190.5 - -203mm ||176.5 - 182mm |
|Size 8.5 - 9 ||216 - 229mm ||187 - 192mm |
|Size 9.5 - 10 ||241.5 - 254mm ||198 - 204mm |
Who Can Use These Powder-Free Gloves?
The Polyco Finite Gloves are ideal for use in food manufacturing, janitorial, automotive, oil, and engineering industries for mostly light-duty tasks. Recommended applications include:
- Light-duty handling and assembly
- Food handling
- Food preparation and manufacture
- Cleaning (domestic)
- Handling oily components
- Light-duty assembly of oily components
- Car detailing
- Surface inspection
- Light-duty laboratory and pharmaceutical tasks
- Light-duty chemical handling
How Can The Polyco Finite Disposable Gloves Protect My Hands?
The Polyco Finite Disposable Gloves are a versatile and durable pair of gloves suitable for a range of tasks. They protect your hands with the following design features:
- Type B chemical resistance ensures safe handling of a selection of hazardous chemicals
- Resistance to viruses reduces the risk of spread through contact contamination
- Food-safe construction allows hygienic and secure contact with foodstuffs
- Powder-free design minimises the risk of contact contamination when inspecting or handling products
Testing to European Standards
EN 374-1: Chemical Resistance
|Chemical ||Breakthrough Time |
|n-Heptane ||> 60 minutes |
|Sodium Hydroxide (40%) ||> 480 minutes |
|Formaldehyde (37%) ||> 480 minutes |
EN 374-5: Resistance to Micro-organisms
These gloves meet the European Standards for resistance to viruses.
These gloves meet the European Standards for safe and hygienic direct contact with foodstuffs.
Key Features and Benefits
- Box of blue disposable nitrile gloves
- Nitrile construction offers good tensile strength for durability
- Disposable gloves for maximum hygiene standards
- Textured fingertips enhance grip for secure handling of wet, oily, and dry materials and components
- Powder-free design helps to minimise contact contamination
- Made without latex to reduce the risk of a Type 1 allergic reactions
- Extended 30cm cuff offers protection to the wrist and forearm
- Food-safe design reduces the risk of contamination during direct contact with foodstuffs
- Available in a range of sizes to make finding your perfect fit simple
What Materials Are the Gloves Made From?