Portwest Black Glove Clip A001BK (Pack of 40)
In applications where the user may need to go glove free, dropping or placing the gloves can lead to a loss of productivity, a loss in concentration and even injury while they are distracted. The Portwest Black Glove Clip A001BK (Pack of 40) allows the user to clip their gloves to most forms of PPE, allowing them to continue and complete their application without complication or losing concentration.
Ideal For Use in Agile Applications
During on-your-feet applications such as forestry, gardening and agriculture, dropping your gloves can be a problem. The Portwest Glove Clip solves this problem by offering a long-lasting clip that can clip to most PPE and hold weights of up to 6kg.
Features of the Portwest Black Glove Clip A001BK
- Features an acetal copolymer clip that can withstand 6kg of weight
- Clip can attach to most pieces of PPE
- Fitted with a safety breakaway that prevents entanglement
- Manufactured to be long-lasting and not corrode
- Designed to be used in the toughest of work conditions
- Super strong plastic clip promises longevity
- Also available as a Red Glove Clip
- Available in packs of 40 glove clips
Suitable For a Range of Industries
The Black Glove Clip is highly versatile and can be used in any situation where glove-free applications are required. It can be used across a wide range of environments, including use inside and outside, in dry, wet and oily conditions and in clean and dirty environments.
- Fruit picking
- Hedge treatment
- Local authorities
- Material handling
- Outdoor work
- Tree surgeon
The code for the Portwest Black Glove Clip is:
Documentation of the Portwest Black Glove Clip