Uvex Sportstyle Brown CBR65 Safety Glasses 9193064
Eye irritation and discomfort are commonplace in industrial workplaces that rely on bright lights from electronics to function, especially as blue light can cause difficulty relaxing long periods after the job is done. Featuring innovative CBR65 lenses, the Uvex Sportstyle Brown CBR65 Safety Glasses 9193064 reduce blue light transmission by over 50%, as well as enhance visual contrast in order to reduce effort on the eyes.
- Frame Marking: W 166 FT CE
- Lens Marking: 5-1.4 W 1 FTKN CE
- Frame Strength: F, T
- Lens Radiation Protection: 5
- Lens Light Transmission: 1.4
- Optical Quality: 1
- Lens Property: F, T, K, N
EN Compliance of the Uvex Sportstyle Safety Glasses 9193064
The Uvex Sportstyle Safety Glasses are tested to EN standards to ensure the highest levels of performance. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- EN 172 (Personal Eye Protection Against Sun Glare)
What Other Glasses Are Available?
The Uvex Sportstyle Glasses are available in numerous variations. You can select your preferred version using the left-hand column.
Soft and adjustable in all the right areas
What Does the Uvex Supravision Extreme Coating Do?
The Uvex 9193064 glasses are coated with a unique Supravision Extreme coating. This ensures anti-fog protection on the interior of the lens, as well as scratch resistance on the exterior, ensuring longevity.
Key Features of the Uvex Sportstyle Safety Glasses
- Fitted with innovative CBR65 brown-tinted lenses for relaxed, pain-free vision
- Low weight of only 23 grams and a sporty design
- Offer reliable UV 400 protection and optimum visibility
- Scratch-proof exterior and permanently anti-fog interior
- Soft, adjustable nose piece and soft, non-slip ear pieces
- Well suited for use in combination with dust masks
- Supplied with a white and grey frame
New Uvex CBR65 Lenses
- Contrast Enhancement: See better with a clearer perspective in diffuse lighting
- Blue Light Reduction: Reduce blue light transmission by up to 50%
- Relaxed Vision: These lenses are 65% light-permeable and reduce blue light by up to 50% at 450nm, allowing for less strain on the eyes
How Compatible Are the Sportstyle Glasses With Other PPE?
The Uvex Safety Glasses blend a modern, attractive design with high-performance protection. This makes them an attractive accessory to wear at work, and their slimline geometry ensures they can easily be worn in tandem with other workwear such as ear defenders, helmets and bump caps.
How Comfortable Are the Uvex Sportstyle Glasses?
With a soft, adjustable nose piece and non-slip ear pieces, the Uvex Sportstyle Safety Glasses ensure a secure and pressure-free fit even when used for longer periods. Moreover, due to their Uvex lens shape and anti-fog coating, they provide optimum visibility at all times.
Who Can Use the Uvex Sportstyle CBR65 Safety Glasses
Thanks to their sporty design, comfortable construction and reliable protection, the Uvex Sportstyle CBR65 Safety Glasses are suitable for a range of industrial level tasks. Most often you will find them in:
- Oil & Gas
- Asphalt work
- Paper hanging
- Road building
- Machine operation
The Uvex Safety Glasses are supplied in a single universal size to fit most users. They have a number of features that should allow them to be fitted properly almost regardless of face size or shape.
|Conformity Statement |