HexArmor Helix 2065 Cut Level D Water Resistant Gloves (60659)
Industrial workplaces present a broad range of risks and dangers to employees, not to mention filthy work environments that work against the task at hand. Featuring a sanded nitrile grip, the HexArmor Helix 2065 Cut Level D Water Resistant Gloves (60659) repel water and oil from their fingertips, while a high performance blend of HPPE and fibreglass work to easily resist a broad range of mechanical risks, including cuts, tears and abrasions.
- 1 x Pair of HexArmor gloves
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Abrasions and Tears: With a robust HPPE, fibreglass and nylon construction, the Helix 2065 will resist abrasions, scuffs and tears easily
- Water Resistance: Their nitrile dip and seamless construction prevents against minor water infiltration, especially useful for leaks and wet environments
- Robust Cut Resistance: The Helix 2065 guarantee a high level of protection against lacerations thanks to their innovative seamless construction
- Affordable Protection: Inexpensive price tag given the level of protection on offer
- Oil Resistance: Oil and grease gets onto everything, even if it's invisible. Protect yourself with oil-targeted grip enhancement
- Nitrile Grip: Coated with a sanded nitrile dip, the Helix 2065 greatly enhance wearer grip in wet, oily and greasy conditions
- Sizing Options: Available in four different sizes for a guaranteed perfect fit every time
WHICH SIZE IS RIGHT FOR ME?
The HexArmor Helix 2065 Gloves are available in five different sizes. Please measure the circumference of your hand around the knuckles (excluding the thumb) with your hand open and your fingers together and the length of your hand from the tip of your middle finger to your wrist. Next, refer to the table below to find out which size will fit your hands best.
|Size ||Circumference (mm) ||Length (mm) |
|Size 7 (Small) ||178mm ||171mm |
|Size 8 (Medium) ||203mm ||182mm |
|Size 9 (Large) ||229mm ||192mm |
|Size 10 (Extra Large) ||254mm ||204mm |
Protection Resistance for HexArmor 2065 Cut Level D Gloves
EN 388 is a European regulation governing the sale of gloves used for safety and protection. It determines the gloves' performance when used for protection against mechanical machinery by measuring the fabric's abrasion, cut, tear and puncture resistance.
The EN 388 cut resistance test uses a single sharp implement to repeatedly pressure a glove in order to determine the amount of force required to cause visible and functional damage.
|Property ||Resistance Level |
|Abrasion Resistance ||Level 4 |
|Cut Resistance ||X |
|Tear Resistance ||Level 4 |
|Puncture Resistance ||Level 2 |
|ISO Cut Resistance ||Level D |
What Do These Ratings Mean?
Helix 2065 Gloves formidable blend of HPPE, fibreglass and nylon allows for an exceedingly high set of EN 388 resistances. Not only do they provide excellent protection from lacerations and cuts, but their seamless construction is robust in the face of abrasions and tears, ensuring impressive durability in a wide range of environments.
IMPRESSIVE CUT PROTECTION
Scoring a level D in the EN 388 ISO Blade test means that these gloves are built to resist dangerous risks of cuts and tears. Whether you work in metal sheet handling or an oil refinery, the Helix 2065 make a perfect fit for superior hand protection.
Applications for the HexArmor Helix 2065 Gloves
Thanks to the impressive mechanical and environmental protection they offer, HexArmor Helix 2065 Gloves make for useful hand protection across a broad range of dangerous applications. Some of the industries and tasks the gloves are suitable for are listed here:
Extensive Protection Across the HAnd
Please view the diagram below to see the full extent of protection on offer with HexArmor Helix 2065 Gloves:
Oil Resistant Grip
Grip is incredibly important in mucky, dirty work environments as without a solid hold on tools and materials you are more likely to make mistakes. That's why the HexArmor Helix 2065 are coated with a layer of nitrile NBR rubber to provide superior gripping capabilities in wet and oily environments.
The high performance synthetic construction of the Helix 2065 combines with the quality layer of NBR rubber to provide a degree of protection against water. Whether you are working in rainy weather or are dealing with leaks and wet workplaces, the Helix 2065 will insulate the wearer against water infiltration.