MaxiCut Oil Resistant Level 2 3/4 Coated Grip Gloves (Pack of 12 Pairs)
The MaxiCut Oil Resistant Level 2 3/4 Coated Grip Gloves (Pack of 12 Pairs) have been developed as liquid-repellent, cut-resistant gloves, combining cut protection with oil grip. The MaxiCut Oil Resistant Level 2 3/4 Coated Grip Gloves offer comfort, flexibility and dexterity.
The product code for these gloves is 34-205.
Save Money with Bulk Purchasing
Through this listing, you can purchase the MaxiCut 34-205 Gloves in pack quantity, getting 12 pairs of gloves at a reduced price. Ideal for the construction and logistics industries, this bundle allows businesses to save money on their essentials. To purchase these gloves in single pairs, please see the standard listing.
Features of the MaxiCut Oil Resistant Level 2 3/4 Coated Grip Gloves
- Innovative fibres - we source our base ingredients to develop our own unique high performance yarns and fibres that offer cut protection whilst maintaining high levels of comfort.
- Reinforcement - between the thumb and forefinger, improves cut resistance and extends glove life in an inherently weak area.
- Liquid repellence - through use of two technology platforms, layered on top of one another, we have ensured increased resistance to oils via our LiquiTech technology platform.
- Form, fit and feel - mimics the “hand at rest”, reducing hand fatigue so increasing comfort.
- Latest knitting technology - utilised to produce smooth and rounded fingertips, improving fingertip sensitivity.
- Consistent liner penetration - from the nitrile, leaving only the soft liner resting against the skin.
- Optimised grip - delivered through our micro-cup finish, allows for a controlled grip
Specifications of the MaxiCut Oil Resistant Level 2 3/4 Coated Grip Gloves
- All ingredients used in the manufacturing and construction of this product are compliant with the REACH legislation.
- This glove has been laundered prior to final packaging making it clean and safe for use.
- The Oeko-Tex Association has evaluated and certified this product as skin safe from the second it comes into contact with the skin.
- The Skin Health Alliance has awarded professional dermatological accreditation following review of the scientific dossier behind this product.
Applications of the MaxiCut Oil Resistant Level 2 3/4 Coated Grip Gloves
Appliances, agricultural chemicals, aluminium, automotive assembly, automotive aftermarket, brown goods, chemicals, OEM, oil and gas, metals
and materials, metallurgy, mining, sheet metal work, steel and iron, packaging and containers, paper and pulp plastics, rubber and plastics, trucks and other vehicles, white goods.
Aerospace and defense, general building materials, contractors, glass, construction, durable goods, industrial electrical equipment, metal fabrication, residential construction, small tools and accessories, textiles.
Airport security, auto parts stores, building materials wholesale, grocery stores, road and railroad works.
Handling ceramics, corrugated sheets, non-deburred parts, glass panels, plastics injection moulds, sharp edged metal sheets, small sharp components, logistics and warehousing, maintenance, primary, secondary and final assembly
Sizing for the MaxiCut Oil Resistant Level 2 3/4 Coated Grip Gloves
|Glove Size ||Palm Circumference (mm) ||Palm Length (mm) ||Total Minimum Length of Glove (mm) |
|6 (Extra Small) ||152mm ||160mm ||220mm |
|7 (Small) ||178mm ||170mm ||230mm |
|8 (Medium) ||203mm ||182mm ||240mm |
|9 (Large) ||229mm ||192mm ||250mm |
|10 (Extra Large) ||254mm ||204mm ||260mm |
|11 (XX-Large) ||279mm ||215mm ||270mm |
Documentation for the Gloves
|Conformity Statement ||Instructions for Use |
| || |