Polyco Finite GL201 Diamond-Grip Disposable Mechanics Gloves
Automotive and mechanical environments can pose plenty of risks, from injury to contact with grease and dirt. With the Polyco Finite GL201 Diamond-Grip Disposable Mechanics Gloves, you can feel confident that you've got a strong grip on oily components thanks to the diamond-grip surface texture. The powder-free design helps to ensure minimal contamination risks, while the latex-free design reduces the risk of hypersensitivity.
- Box of Disposable Gloves (options below):
- Size 7 (100x gloves per box)
- Size 8 (100x gloves per box)
- Size 9 (90x gloves per box)
- Size 10 (90x gloves per box)
Which Size Polyco Gloves Should I choose?
There are a range of sizes available for these Polyco gloves, making it easy to find the perfect fit for your hands. To discover which size you should be wearing, start by measuring the width of your palm (as seen below). Then, compare this measurement to the below sizing table to find out which glove-size will offer the best fit.
Please Note: If your palm measurements fall between two sizes, we recommend choosing the larger size for the most comfortable fit.
Uses Of the Powder-Free Mechanics Gloves
These disposable PPE gloves are perfect for use in automotive and mechanical industries, but include a versatile design which doesn't limit their applications to these industries. Suitable uses for these orange nitrile gloves include (but are not limited to):
- Automotive and mechanics work
- Construction and utility
- General manufacturing
- Domestic cleaning
- Oil and gas industries
- Medical examinations
- Clinical and pharmaceutical usage
How Can These Nitrile Gloves Protect My Hands?
These disposable nitrile gloves are designed to protect your hands and keep them free from dirt and oils when working in dirty and greasy environments, such as in a mechanics garage. Some protective features of these gloves include:
- Protects skin against some hazardous chemicals
- Diamond-grip surface texture reduces the risk of slippage when handling greasy components
- Powder-free design significantly reduces the risk of surface contamination
- Provides protection against direct contact with bacteria and fungi
Testing to European Standards
EN374-1 (Chemical Resistance)
|Sodium Hydroxide (40%)
EN374-5 (Resistance to Micro-organisms)
These gloves comply with European Standards for protection against bacteria and fungi.
Key Features and Benefits
- Box of orange disposable mechanics gloves
- Suitable for automotive, mechanical, janitorial, pharmaceutical, and manufacturing purposes
- Versatile design allows these gloves to be used as heavy-duty disposable protection, or light-duty reusable protection
- Diamond-grip surface texture significantly enhances glove grip
- Powder-free design significantly reduces the risk of contamination
- Protects against contact with bacteria and fungi
- Thicker than the standard disposable glove design for enhanced durability
- Nitrile offers a superior strength that reduces the risk of tears and punctures
- Latex-free design minimises the risk of hypersensitivity and allergic reactions