Ansell 02-100 Barrier Five-Layer Ergonomic Gloves
Designed to protect the hands when working with harsh chemicals, the Ansell Barrier 02-100 Five-Layer Ergonomic Gloves are ideal for providing hand protection for a wide range of industries. They feature a gauntlet-style cuff to improve protection of the wrists, and provide improved comfort with an ergonomic design.
The product code for the gauntlet gloves is: 02-100.
Key Features and Benefits of the 02-100 Gloves
- Five-layer laminate gloves for protecting hands when working with a range of harsh chemicals
- Gauntlet style helps to protect wrists from chemical splashes
- Hand-specific ergonomic design provides improved comfort while working
- Each glove is individually air-pressure tested for optimal inspection and reassurance
- Available in a range of sizes for a comfortable fit
- Suitable for a range of applications, from automotive and metal fabrication to emergency services and environmental cleanup
Protection Against Chemicals
When working in environments where harsh chemicals are present, it is paramount to ensure that the hands are sufficiently protected. The Barrier 02-100 Gloves protect hands and wrists when handling and working with a multitude of chemicals, while also offering a comfortable fit with a hand-specific ergonomic design.
Applications of the Ansell Barrier 02-100 Gloves
The Ansell Barrier Five-Layer Ergonomic Gloves are suitable for the following applications:
- Emergency services
- Environmental cleanup
- General chemical industry
- Laboratory analysis
- Metal fabrication
- Pharmaceuticals and life sciences
Testing of the Ansell Barrier 02-100 Gloves
The Ansell Barrier Disposable Five-Layer Ergonomic Gloves meet the following specifications:
- European Directive 89/686/EEC
- EN 420:2003 + A1:2009
- EN 374:2003:ABC
- EN ISO 374-1:2016 Type A (ABCEFGHIMS)
- EN ISO 374-5:2016
For detailed information about the permeation breakthrough times of the gloves according to EN 374-3:2003, please view the PDF below.
Sizing of the Ansell Barrier Gloves
The Ansell Barrier 02-100 Gloves are available in a choice of sizes, making them suitable for most users. Please consult the table below for details, then select the required size from the drop-down menu at the top of the page. The gloves have a thickness of 0.062mm and a length of 380mm to 410mm.
|Glove Size ||Hand Circumference (mm) ||Hand Length (mm) |
|Size 6 ||152mm ||160mm |
|Size 7 ||178mm ||171mm |
|Size 8 ||203mm ||182mm |
|Size 9 ||229mm ||192mm |
|Size 10 ||254mm ||204mm |
|Size 11 ||279mm ||215mm |
Documentation for the Ansell 02-100 Gloves
|Conformity Statement ||Instructions for Use |
| || |